I created this Anchor pendant to honor several members of my family. One grandfather served in the Navy during World War II on the USS Texas, another worked in the Naval Shipyards of Baltimore and my Aunt was a Nurse in the Navy.
This anchor will fit onto any standard necklace and the hole is large enough to receive something like leather rope. The lettering will appear on both sides of the Anchor.
The size of this pendant is approximately 1.6 Inches or 40.6 Millimeters wide by 1.8 Inches or 46 Millimeters tall.
You can thread a necklace in either direction through the 2 loop holes.
This pendant was designed by me, Darren Hartenstine.
I submitted this design for printing in Alumide and received it this week. I will post pictures soon.
Maritime Anchor Set
Small Maritime Anchor Pendant
- No Text (Silver, Brass and Gold Plated Brass)Maritime Anchor Pendant
- Custom Text (Stainless Steel, Silver, Brass and Gold Plated Brass)Maritime Anchor Pendant
- No Text (Stainless Steel, Silver, Brass and Gold Plated Brass)Maritime Anchor Name Plate
- Custom Text (Acrylic and Nylon - Flexible and Strong)Ceramic Anchor Name Plate
- Custom Text (Ceramic Only)