About this Product
Replacement stainless-steel upgrade / repair latch part for the Panasonic SD257 seed / nut dispenser (see pictures which show dispenser and old and new part views).
Note: This is a bigger part than that used in the SD253 and is fitted horizontally in the dispenser.
Easy to fit with a cross head screwdriver.
1. Remove dispenser from lid (it just pops out).
3. Remove old latch part by undoing the two cross head screws and lifting out metal clamp piece.
4. Rescue the small spring which keeps the latch engaged.
5. This spring has one end that narrows down slightly. Hold the very end of this with tweezers or needle point pliers and then wrap the spring onto the cross (a tooth pick or a match end is handy for this).
6. Place new latch in position, add clamp and re-secure with the two screws.
7. Make bread.
Any help / comments please get in touch.
1.157 w x 0.654 d x 0.346 h
2.94 w x 1.66 d x 0.88 h