A gyroid bone ring.
Each ring is separately created for the specified size, to create a uniform look across all sizes.
All sizes/models are thoroughly checked before being sent to the printer.
To determine your ring size:
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the thickest part of your finger.
2. Note the point where the string start to overlap.
3. Measure the length of a single winding to get the circumference of your finger.
4. In case of measurement in Inches : Multiply by 25.4 to go to mm.
5. Divide by 3.14 (=Pi) to get your ring diameter in mm.