Cheese Golem miniature. To go with Mice and Mystics, or any 25-30mm scale miniature game.
The mini is on a 20mm diameter base. It's about 30mm tall from feet to top of the head (32mm including base's thickness).
Preferable material is Frosted Ultra Detail. Frosted Detail should work too, but you'll -obviously- lose a bit of detail.
If you want to paint this model :
- A quick filing/sanding is necessary to get a smooth finish (as on the pics).
- I recommend to wash the mini before painting, to remove any remaining wax : approx. 3 minutes in acetone (or approx. 30 minutes in denaturated alcohol), rub gently with a toothbrush, rinse with water. Follow the handling precautions of these products !
Some of my other M&M stuff:
- 6 minis (cheese golem, ladybug, 4 slugs) : https://www.shapeways.com/product/QVEM2A5LV/
- 2 minis (cheese golem, ladybug) : https://www.shapeways.com/product/9ASQ2FZKJ/
- 9-tokens sprue (hourglass, fish hook, and so on) : https://www.shapeways.com/product/GT2GEH4NY/
- 4-tokens sprue (hourglass, fishhook, traps) : https://www.shapeways.com/product/GSN6BG2WK/
- Pipe & chain token : https://www.shapeways.com/product/KTQPE2FWG/