About this Product
New chest plate, neck and head for the Transformers Prime Ratchet deluxe figure. Using these new parts you can change your Ratchet figure into a very attractive "Classics" style First Aid figure.
I'm proud of my work, and you can see in the pictures that the parts work, but I want to make sure everyone has fair expectations:
1. I have not yet had a chance to test the parts using Shapeways, the parts shown were created using my own 3D Printer. If you get a print, please let me know what material you chose and how they turned out.
2. The fit in vehicle mode is very tight, if maintaining a perfect transformation is critical to you, you may find the parts slightly disappointing, my focus was on making the robot form look great!
3. The automatic pop-up neck feature doesn't work very reliably with my new neck design. Frankly, the original didn't work very well either, and mine is easier to get to pop-up manually.
4. Screw-holes may need to drilled out to correctly re-assemble the figure.
5. Disassembly and painting are required.
What's in the Box
Robot Doctor 1986
in Red Strong & Flexible Polished
This model is 3D Printed in Red Strong & Flexible Polished: Pinkish red, richly colored nylon plastic with a smooth finish.
Last updated on 09/04/2014