Stainless Steel: Bronze-infused stainless steel with visible print lines and rough feel.
About this Product
Replacement stainless-steel upgrade / repair latch part for the Panasonic SD253 seed / nut dispenser (see pictures).Over 250 latches ordered in the last 24 months!
As 'featured' in The Wall Street Journal article "Explore Online 3-D Printing Services"
[ http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303902404579151534037835334 ] Easy to fit with a cross head screwdriver.
1. Remove dispenser from lid (it just pops out).
3. Remove old latch part by undoing the two cross head screws and lifting out U bracket.
4. Rescue the small spring which keeps the latch engaged.
5. This spring has one end that narrows down slightly. Hold the very end of this with tweezers or needle point pliers and then wrap the spring onto the cross (a tooth pick or a match end is handy for this).
6. Place new latch in position, add bracket and resecure with the two screws.