Dark blue, richly colored nylon plastic with a smooth finish.
About this Product
The Kiteclip keeps your lines sorted, abandoning the laying out before attaching!
It works as simple as follows:
1. After kiting, roll up your lines as far as possible while attached to the kite
2. Clip the Kiteclip to the bar (Step 1)
3. Insert the 4 or 5 lines into the 5 slots (Step 2 and 3) sorted from left to right (start with the left stearing line, then the left front line and so on)
4. Detach the lines from the kite, roll up the rest and store bar with Kiteclip attached (Step 4)
5. When kiting the next time: Unroll lines only up to Kiteclip
6. Attach to kite, as lines are still sorted – Set up of lines is finished, no sorting is required!