Package of two miniatures : Cheese Golem + Ladybug. To go with Mice and Mystics, or any 25-30mm scale miniature game. The golem is on a 20mm diameter base, the ladybug on a 21mm diam. base.
Ladybug needs a 2 cent (€) coin to weight the base (a 1 cent ($) coin might work too, but will fit tightly), and a 0.8mm (1/32") diameter wire (paperclip) to attach mini to base.
Preferable material is Frosted Ultra Detail. Frosted Detail should work too, but you'll -obviously- lose a bit of detail.
If you want to paint these models :
- A quick filing/sanding is necessary to get a smooth finish (as on the pics).
- I recommend to wash the minis before painting, to remove any remaining wax : approx. 3 minutes in acetone (or approx. 30 minutes in denaturated alcohol), rub gently with a toothbrush, rinse with water. Follow the handling precautions of these products !
Some of my other M&M stuff:
- 6 minis (cheese golem, ladybug, 4 slugs) : https://www.shapeways.com/product/QVEM2A5LV/
- 9-tokens sprue (hourglass, fish hook, and so on) : https://www.shapeways.com/product/GT2GEH4NY/
- 4-tokens sprue (hourglass, fishhook, traps) : https://www.shapeways.com/product/GSN6BG2WK/
- Pipe & chain token : https://www.shapeways.com/product/KTQPE2FWG/