I created this Anchor pendant to honor several members of my family. One grandfather served in the Navy during World War II on the USS Texas, another worked in the Naval Shipyards of Baltimore and my Aunt was a Nurse in the Navy.
The size of this pendant is approximately 1 Inch or 25.4 Millimeters wide by 1.2 Inches or 30.5 Millimeters tall. This version of the design does NOT have any text on the Anchor.
I created a larger version of this Pendant that complied with the minimum material requirements for Alumide and Stainless Steel. It just made it through the manual checks and is in production (10/5/2013). As soon as I get it, I will post pictures. Although you can get that version in Silver, it's more expensive. This is the smaller alternative to the design and meets the material requirements for precious metals at Shapeways.
This pendant was designed by me, Darren Hartenstine.
Maritime Anchor Set
Small Maritime Anchor Pendant
- No Text (Silver, Brass and Gold Plated Brass)Maritime Anchor Pendant
- Custom Text (Stainless Steel, Silver, Brass and Gold Plated Brass)Maritime Anchor Pendant
- No Text (Stainless Steel, Silver, Brass and Gold Plated Brass)Maritime Anchor Name Plate
- Custom Text (Acrylic and Nylon - Flexible and Strong)Ceramic Anchor Name Plate
- Custom Text (Ceramic Only)