This is a chassis you can configure yourself! Add you own motor, wheels and axles.
- Axles: 2, 3 or 4
- Wheelbase: completely free to choose
1:47 = 8mm motor, 5mm pulley, 6.5mm belt
1:50 = 6mm motor, 5mm pulley, 6.5mm belt
1:64 = 8mm motor, 7mm pulley, 7.5mm belt
1:68 = 6mm motor, 7mm pulley, 7.5mm belt
1:81 = 8mm motor, 9mm pulley, 10mm belt
1:87 = 6mm motor, 9mm pulley, 10mm belt
The chassis is designed to be used with parts form Nigel Lawton
. You need:
- A motor. choose from the 6*10mm, 6*12mm or 8*16mm motor. All with pulley
- A pulley, see gearing
- A belt, see gearing
- Tenshodo motor bogie gears. 2 axles: 1 set. 3 or 4 axles: 2 sets
- 1.5mm to 2mm shaft adapter. One for every axle
- 1.5mm Shafts. You need 3!
- Electrical pickup kit
- Optional but highly recommended: 4*2*1.5mm ball bearings (not available at Nigel Lawton)
The parts are connected by 2 1.5mm shafts. The motor bracket is to be super-glued to the chassis, as is the motor to the bracket. The gears and pulleys should fixated to shafts and wheels with treadlock.