UtorCase turns your Xbox 360 wired or wireless controller and your Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi into a handheld game console by mounting the phone on the controller. Now, you can conveniently use second screen apps that support landscape mode with UtorCase. Please note that a direct connection between the Xbox360 controller and iOs games is unsupported by Apple!
In addition to UtorCase, you will also need the following items (excluded from your Shapeways purchase!):
Before you purchase:
Please make sure your 2nd screen app rotates to landscape mode.
UtorCase will show on one of its side a shortened name of your phone: AimWiFi
The dimensions of the device holder are based on the official dimensions:
Metric: 200mm x 134.7mm x 7.2mm
US: 7.87in x 5.3in x 0.28in
For questions on your shipment and order status, please contact Shapeways customer service. If you have any questions regarding the design of UtorCase, you can contact me at the UtorCase Support forum for Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi.
Incompatibilities with Xbox 360 Accessories:
Incompatibilities with Smartphone accessories:
- Other cases need to be removed from your phone while using UtorCase that is built for the official dimensions of your smartphone.
- Any phone addon that alters the official dimensions of the phone
UtorCase for Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi and other controllers:
UtorCase for other phones?
UtorCase is available for over 1400 smarthpones, so google 'UtorCase + your phone name' or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviews and mentions around the web
- 'I've been using a galaxy s5 with a utor case (PS3) and it's pretty much the coolest thing on the planet. It can even stream my steam library to my phone with limelight.' - TechSmith, reddit.com moderator (link)
- 'it can hold my phone when lying on bed', 'simple and effective', 'The material is also very light and gives the impression of not being tough yet it is. ' - shaolin95, senior XDA forum member (link)
- 'I was a little nervous that it would not hold the phone', 'I was pleasantly surprised to find that it held the phone just fine. It was very strong and held the phone' - LudoGris, XDA forum member (link)
If you are you a community leader, you may be eligible for a free review UtorCase (click for details).