Due to some issues caused by the new pricing scale. I went back in and re-did this in an effort to deal with older issues I never got around to fixing. Brand new engines, removed the 4 hatchways and put 4 giant gantry style doors on. Re-did the bottom housing the engines mount too. Also worked on the legs, landing gear and connector pins. The pin's are now 40% larger, I then moved the pin's and the landing gear up the legs a bit. All of this should have 2 side effects, 1, it's now shorter, 2. the landing gear should now be stronger and less likely to break. All of these changes have had a nice effect. Price. Price dropped. One of only a few models I'v been able to actually lower the price on.