By the mid-1890s, Italy’s elite Alpini Brigades had begun experimenting with Aerolyth craft for scouting and resupply. Each Brigade took a slightly different approach to flight and procured different vehicles, often converted civilian vehicles like the Model L. This approach proved untenable, and in 1895, the Army General Staff appointed the 2nd Engineer Regiment to coordinate a unified air defense program. The result was the Alpini Flying Fortress in its many different variants.
This pack contains two "gun" variants and two "missile" variants.
4.2 w x
4.32 d x
1.654 w x
1.701 d x