1/144 Handley Page O/400 British WWI heavy bomber.
An improved variant of the O/100, the Handley Page O/400 multi-bay biplane bomber featured more powerful engines, a compressed air starting system and an improved fuel system. To meet Royal Air Force specifications, the wings of the O/400 were designed to fold back against the fuselage so that the aircraft could be stored in standard hangars. In 1918, the O/400 was used to bomb targets in Germany's Rurh and Saar industrial centers. By the end of the war, the RAF had 259 O/400s in service and continued to fly some of them until 1920.