This nice, easy to print vase will be a nice gift for friend or family to come along with some nice flowers!
1) Download file
2) Generate gcode
The 3D STL is a closed file. I used Skeinforge to slice my prints (third one printing now). The 3D model is quiet tall @200mm and may not fit your 3D printer. Rescale or chop the top part to fit your printer.
Here's what I did generating gcode:
- 3 bottom layers
- No fill (obviously)
- 1 extra shell (making 2 shells on wall)
- Layer height 0,3 (to save print time)
- Remove the top 3 layers by hand (after gcode was generated)
3) Choose a color.
I personally like the semi-transparent materials for these objects.
4) Print the vase. It takes 2:30 up to 3:00 hours on my standard Ultimaker with SF settings as described above. The result is a pretty strong and good-looking vase!
5) Enjoy! Twisted 6-sided Vase Basic
is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
10 w x
9.998 d x
3.937 w x
3.936 d x