The same case as "Raspberry Pi CASE 1.0" (http://shpws.me/ooGN) but without the Raspberry Pi logo on top.
You can apply your own sticky logo (27.5 x 27.5 mm, R5 rounded square) in the center.
- snap-fit fixing system for the board, easy to mount/unmount;
- snap-fit closing system, no screw required;
- bottom holes for blocking the computer by screws (sliding mount);
- led lightguides (not included in this model, available here: http://shpws.me/6yFP );
- pre-shaped hole for GPIO access, just cut it out to open.
In this page you can find a gallery of shots working cases by enthusiast users! http://marcoalici.wordpress.com/raspberry-pi-case-gallery/
9.422 w x
6.222 d x
3.709 w x
2.45 d x