Location: Manhattan, NYC
Shapeways is a fast-growing, global startup, with the goal of making 3D printing more accessible and affordable. Everything we make is custom, tailored to our customer's wishes. Want to help deliver excellence to our growing community? You'll be the one making sure that every customer order is printed to perfection.
Shapeways is looking for front-end engineers to build world-class user interfaces for our customers. If you’re a web developer/application engineer and you have the skills to create highly interactive and well-designed web interfaces we are looking for you!
- Work with Dev, Product, and Design teams to develop slick and performant web front-end for Shapeways Shoppers and Shop Owners.
- Own the software architecture for Shapeways web and mobile web experiences.
- Develop a full-stack front-end presentation pipeline to work with our existing web framework.
- Develop a custom component library for site-wide use.
- Deliver high-quality web and mobile web applications on a weekly release cycle
- Enable designers to rapidly prototype new ideas with minimal development
- 2+ years full-cycle software development experience
- Experience in a high-visibility iterative development cycle
- Ability to assess project scope and timelines
- Leadership mentality
- Relentless pursuit of simplicity
- Experience with clientside MVC libraries, such as Backbone or Angular
- Experience with either PHP, Ruby, or Python
- Knowledge of responsive design and mobile web
- Understanding of content delivery and client-side performance
- Understanding of client-side security concepts
Send all of the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter.
- Resume in a standard format (.txt, .doc, .pdf) and/or link to online career profile (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Links to online portfolio, sample projects, blog, or anything that you think is applicable.