Location: Manhattan, NYC
Shapeways is a fast-growing, global startup, with the goal of making 3D printing more accessible and affordable. Everything we make is custom, tailored to our customer's wishes. Want to help deliver excellence to our growing community? You'll be the one making sure that every customer order is printed to perfection.
Shapeways is looking for Software Engineers to join our growing development team. We are driven technologists who possess a blend of business savvy, product intuition, and superb coding skills. If you are interested in 3d printing, eCommerce, big data, and disrupting the physical product market, we want to knmeet youThis position will focus on LAMP technologies.
- App Performance and Uptime
- Code Quality and System Architecture
- Eventual Consistency
- Unit and Functional Tests
- Graceful Degradation
- Itemization / Estimation / Execution
- Collaborate with Product Team on features and improvements
- Manage your own time commitments and deliverables
- 4+ years or as a software engineer in a consumer facing e-commerce website
- Bachelor or higher preferably with a major in computing science or similar
- Intimate knowledge of software development methodologies and processes
- Ability to read code in any language
- Ability to collaborate with Product team on project scope and functionality
- Experience with Ecommerce, marketing, acquisition and retention
- Experience with ERP and MES component and system architecture
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Experience in an automated testing environment
Send all of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter.
- Resume in a standard format (.txt, .doc, .pdf) and/or link to online career profile (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Links to online portfolio, sample projects, blog, or anything that you think is applicable.