New York, NY, United States
Are you an organized tinkerer interested in how everyday objects are made? Have you been excited about what 3D printing could mean for manufacturing, and the future of personal production? We’re looking for a sharp, innovative doer to delve into the logistics of 3D printing and help create solutions to problems that have yet to be solved. If you’re up for the challenge, the role of Shipping Specialist might be for you.
Shapeways is a fast-growing global start-up with the goal of making 3D printing more accessible and affordable. Everything we make is a custom product, tailored to the customer’s wishes. Want to bring a smile to a person’s face? You'll be the one making sure orders reach our customers safely, and on time. You’ll also take part in transforming NYC into the global hub for personal production.
What will your responsibilities be? Together with your teammates you will:
- Sort objects and match them to the appropriate orders
- Be responsible for Q&A and make sure only the highest quality products reach our customers
- Pack, ship, label, and send products off to their final home
- Provide feedback to your team to help them be successful at Shapeways
- Work with the team to ensure that all products are expertly packed, and shipped on time
You will report to the Distribution Manager. We are especially interested if you want to join a successful team and:
- Have work experience in professional warehouses
- Are a net native
- Enjoy working with tools and systems to get the job done
- Have an upbeat, positive attitude
- Take pride in your work
- Are fast, meticulous, and precise
- Always want to improve the processes, but are also happy doing functional, day-to-day tasks.
Excited to join Shapeways? Please send an email with your motivation and resume.