Senior Online Marketing Manager
New York, NY, United States
Shapeways is the world’s largest 3D printing marketplace and community. On a daily basis, we make thousands of unique products and deliver them to people all over the world. We create an online experience that ignites creativity and increases access to the best of 3D printing, at the lowest cost. We work hard to democratize manufacturing such that everyone ‐ regardless of technical background or expertise ‐ can create the products that populate their lives.
The Shapeways community is global, revolutionary, and incredibly dynamic. We’re passionate, enabling, down to earth and inspiring. So are you.
We’re looking for an experienced, innovative, and data-driven marketing leader. You will define growth opportunities and execute campaigns to drive traffic, signups and sales. You will own online marketing, reporting to the Director of Marketing and working closely with the larger marketing, community and communications team. This role combines online advertising, SEO, SEM, email marketing, product marketing, market research, brand partnerships and more. As Shapeways continues to redefine of manufacturing and e-commerce, you will also help define the future of marketing in which one to one is as valuable as one to many.
- Develop strategies to drive growth for Shapeways through both traditional and innovative channels
- Manage marketing efforts across the organization, including community, product, business development, customer service and operations
- Define and implement data-driven best practices for the marketing and growth teams
- Work closely with product on new feature launches, providing market insight, copy, and launch strategy
- Conduct market research and ongoing customer analytics
- Prepare performance analytics and insights for team, Board presentations
- 4+ years managing online marketing, preferably in consumer facing startup
- Extensive experience with various marketing channels, tactics, and customer analytics (you have an intimate relationship with Excel)
- Experience researching consumer markets and segmenting customer base
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills. You think in words, pictures, videos, infographics, gifs, and new mediums that don’t even exist yet.
- BA / BS, MBA strongly preferred
The ideal candidate will be able to think big and act quickly, communicate with finesse, and work across teams and geographies. Creativity is key, but data is king. The ideal candidate will live and breathe digital media, dream in 3D, is a fountain of new ideas, and a mastermind communicator who is keen to take on the challenge of bringing 3D printing to everyone.