Recruiter for Shapeways
New York, NY, United States
Do you want to build a team that is passionate about changing the world? At Shapeways, we believe that 3D printing technology enables anyone to manufacture anything. By bringing 3D printing to the web, we enable our users to design, personalize, buy and sell custom-made products - jewelry, art, puzzles, gadgets, trains, and beyond! Shapeways.com is home to a large and diverse community of artists and enthusiasts, who engage in everything from collaborative creation to selling their products through Shapeways Shops, an international marketplace for 3D printed products.
Position SummaryShapeways is seeking an experienced Recruiter to work at our New York office. In this critical role, you will work closely with heads of the Tech, Product and Operations teams to craft job descriptions, find and qualify candidates and get them started. We are passionate about our company culture and you are the first line of defense. We are experiencing extremely rapid growth and we need to hire the right people. If you build best-in-class teams, have a passion for people, and love the pace of startup, then this job might be for you. And, if you strongly believe in and can articulate the Shapeways vision, we’d love to talk to you.
As Recruiter, your primary responsibility is directing and managing our talent pipeline, assessing and articulating candidate culture, fit, and ensuring that we hire the best and brightest team in the world. We’re bringing 3D printing, and thus product design and manufacturing to everyone, which creates a host of challenges for which we need a brilliant, passionate, and humble team. Working with hiring managers, you will define processes that enable us to quickly identify the best candidates for any job opening.
- Make the hiring process fun, exciting, personal, and reflective of our vision
- Partner with hiring managers to craft irresistible job descriptions
- Use innovative recruiting techniques to find and hire top talent for all job openings.
- Cold call, screen and qualify prospective candidates, manage interview and offer processes, conduct reference checks, make salary recommendations and most importantly, close candidates.
- Find and represent Shapeways at recruiting events.
- Ensure new hires and the existing team understand and embrace Shapeways’ culture