Are you an organized tinkerer interested in how everyday objects are made? Have you been excited about what 3D printing could mean for manufacturing, and the future of personal production? We’re looking for a sharp, innovative doer to delve into the cutting edge of 3D printing and help create solutions to problems that have yet to be solved. If you’re up for the challenge, the role of Production Specialist might be for you. Shapeways is a fast-growing global start-up with the goal of making 3D printing more accessible and affordable. Everything we make is a custom product, tailored to the customer’s wishes. Want to bring a smile to a person’s face? You'll be the one making sure every customer order is printed to perfection.
What will your responsibilities be? Together with your teammates you will:
- Operate our state of the art 3D printers
- Manage daily production runs
- Clean and post-process 3D printed products
- Identify and sort cleaned products
- Pack and ship our customers’ orders
You’ll work with the team to ensure that all products are produced and packed with the
highest quality and are shipped on time. Each day, you will be the one who puts a smile
on our customers’ faces when they receive their creations in the mail. You will report
to the production team lead.
We are especially interested if you want to join a successful team and:
- Have work experience at a world-class manufacturing facility
- Are practical, hands on, and have an engineer’s mindset
- Are a net native
- Enjoy working with tools and systems to get the job done
- Are meticulous and precise
- Take pride in your work
- Are quick to improve the process, but also happy to be doing functional tasks
Excited to join Shapeways? Please send an email with your motivation and resume.