Product Manager - 3D Printing
New York, NY, United States
The Materials group at Shapeways is responsible for pushing the boundaries of what people can create. A great material can open up new product categories, drive huge growth for the company, and expand people’s minds as to what’s possible with 3D Printing. As Product Manager - Materials you will work closely with Supply Chain and internal Production to predict demand, launch new materials, improve existing materials, and monitor the success of our materials portfolio.
- Define and evangelize the vision for the future of physical products at Shapeways.
- Gather user feedback and data to support your vision.
- Build business cases, projections, and roll-out plans.
- Work with supply chain to launch new materials that push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Track, measure, and analyze performance.
- Fail, Iterate, Repeat.
- 2-3 years Product or Marketing experience at a startup.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- A history of launching successful products or campaigns.
- Ability to understand the physical properties and operational ramifications of material decisions.
- An eye for high quality materials.
- Love solving problems.
- Nice to have: thorough knowledge of SQL and PHP.