Marketing & Communications Manager
Do you share our passion for creation? Would you really enjoy help spreading the word about Shapeways? Are you a natural networker? Than perhaps the position of Marketing Communications manager is something for you. You will be part of the marketing team, reporting directly to the CEO, where you will work to reach as many people as possible and tell them about us and why it could be relevant to them.
There are three focus areas:
- Effectively communicate the Shapeways news and help spreading the word
- Optimize the Shapeways web-site for existing and new visitors
- Organize Shapeways presence at (inter)national trade shows and press events
As a result, you are leading the integrated and innovative Shapeways marketing communications plan, spanning PR, consumer events, collaboration with 3rd parties and social media marketing, delivering upon the Shapeways business objectives.
Finally, you will be part of the Shapeways team, with the exciting opportunity to help shape the future of Shapeways where the opportunities for personal- and business growth are immense.
- Responsible for the overall messaging of Shapeways; both on the web and on paper
- Maintain and build our network with important blogs and members of the media
- Select, organize and be at the trade shows we visit
- Work with the Shapeways team to meet and exceed organizational targets.
- Bachelor Degree and 4+ years of work experience
- 4 years experience in international B2C marketing communications, including new product launches
- Experience with SEO / Google analytics / AB testing
Skills / Abilities
- Entrepreneurial and independent, accountable for results achieved
- Comfortable working in a high energy start-up environment where change is inevitable
- Constructive team worker with good social & communication skills, also in situations where electronic communication is the only available medium
- Fluent in English - and - great writing skills
- Willingness to travel to US or European destinations up to once a month
- Affinity with concept development