Customer Service Specialist - NL
Location: Eindhoven, NL
Shapeways is a fast-growing, global startup, with the goal of making 3D printing more accessible and affordable. Everything we make is custom, tailored to our customer's wishes. Want to help deliver excellence to our growing community? You'll be the one making sure that every customer order is printed to perfection.
In the role of Customer Service Specialist you will be the glue holding it all together, as you will support both our CS Agents and our customers. You will be tasked with answering questions regarding our services and 3D printing, helping our users prepare their 3D models for production, and liaising with internal departments to ensure on-time delivery of quality products.
It's in your genes to want to deliver happiness to each and every customer, exceeding their expectations! You enjoy working within cross-functional teams, relaying essential feedback to other departments such as Marketing, Supply Chain Management and Product Management, and helping to provide a great experience on our site and deliver a brilliant product. The CS teams works 7 days per week to provide maximum availability to customers, as such you will be required to work on weekends. You are motivated and driven by the desire to provide customers with an unforgettable experience!
- WOW customers and put a smile on their faces
- Answer any incoming questions relating to orders, modeling, quality or materials and interacting with our community friends
- Coordinate order fulfillment with Supply Chain Management
- Enable customers through handling post-production complaints and quality assurance
- Inspire through timely and creative resolution
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor or Master degree.
- Experience in 3D modeling will be considered in lieu of degree experience.
- 2-4 years in Customer Service is preferred but not required
Skills / Abilities
- Skilled with 3D CAD software
- 100% customer-focused attitude
- Loves the creativity of our community and—preferably--is already part of our community
- Fluent in English, other languages are advantageous though not required
- Constructive team player with good social & communication skills; thrives in situations where electronic communication is the only available medium
- Proactive, with a high attention to detail
- Coaching and Leadership skills required
Send all of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter explaining what your favorite 3D product is, and why.
- Resume in a standard format (.txt, .doc, .pdf) and/or link to online career profile (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Links to online portfolio, sample projects, blog, or anything that you think is applicable.