manic150

3D modeler

Followers
Following
manic150's
manic150 commented on Iron Wolf - Ice Cannon by comradequiche
February 6, 2016
Iron Wolf - Ice Cannon
manic150 @comradequiche Thanks! :) I wasn't anticipating them being so thin. the strong and flexible plastic seems to work ok for it but they're a little bendy. the blades were based on wraithblade swords and sadly they have a tiny join point. at some point i'll make them a bit wider but for now they're just about sturdy enough.
manic150 @comradequiche afraid to say its more for curiosity than planning to purchase it. I'm a dark angels guy if nothing else. lol. I've been working on some similar (if smaller) projects and wanted to see what a fellow collectors assessment was. Not printed anything in the frosted plastic as its so expensive. I've only printed one thing so far, the robot available in my shop, current project is a commander for my tau forces. :)
manic150 is the frosted plastic brittle like forgeworld resin or is it worse/better?
Next
Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.