nitrocide595

3D modeler, Designer

Followers
Following
nitrocide595's
Medabots Kabuto Medal Tribute art V1
nitrocide595 Hey Everybody! I'm pleased to announce that we have had our first successful GOLD PLATED print! I don't get to see the product before it ships, but the buyer was kind enough to send me some very nice images which you can view here: http://imgur.com/a/a14zV The pricing in the higher range of metals is a little high, but because this is a tribute art project of sorts, I've adjusted the pricing as low as I possibly can. What you're looking at is straight up material and production cost given to me by Shapeways. I don't make a single penny from these prints in any material. This is by a fan, for all the other fans. :)
nitrocide595 @wessel_nijland send you a PM through shapeways, Wessel. Thanks for your interest! I'm happy to answer anybody's questions via PM
nitrocide595 @Blade56989 yeah, I have a basic plastic one but I'm looking to make it a little cheaper before I put it up. just hollowing out some material so it's not $30... lol And a big thumbs up to the medawatch idea!
nitrocide595 @zlaneariasyeah, I like that idea actually. If I find some time I might try to make that!
nitrocide595 @zlanearias i was working on a little stand to put it on display with too, just haven't had a lot of time to make stuff lately :)
nitrocide595 This is a Kabuto Medal from the Anime, "Medabots". I loved the series when I was a kid and thought this would be a fun little project. Sorry that the preview is rotated 90 degrees out of wack, but it doesn't seem to want me to fix it... I've successfully printed this product in yellow plastic and Polished Gold Steel. The finish on the steel was a little rough due to the process involved in creating it, but it still looks great. The plastic was my trial run and it turned out great, but looked like every cent I paid for it (not much...) Pricing is pretty much standard, I just rounded the numbers off. This product is in Beta for all other materials. The pricing for 14K gold and the other fancy metals IS preposterous and I can't even afford to have that made for myself, but it's there in case anybody out there wants to give it a shot. Thanks for checking out my design! I'm hoping to do some of the other medals soon too.
nitrocide595 commented on Digivice V2 by kipper147
February 3, 2015
Digivice V2
nitrocide595 wow, VERY cool! I'll hopefully be ordering a couple of these soon! looks great!
Next
Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.