snavon

3D modeler, Designer

Followers
Following
snavon's
snavon commented on tamiya madcap front suspension arm by snavon
October 17, 2018
tamiya madcap front suspension arm
snavon @pacbelt The inside (attachment to the front bulkhead) is 25mm and the outdise (attachment to the spindlw carrier) is 16mm
snavon commented on Tamiya Subaru Brat Wheels by snavon
October 17, 2018
Tamiya Subaru Brat Wheels
snavon @pacbelt Yes, it is for four (4) wheels.
snavon commented on Hilux Front Axle Top Leaf Attacment by snavon
September 25, 2018
Hilux Front Axle Top Leaf Attacment
snavon It can be done, I think the most important dimension is the width you want the axle to be. please contact me with private massage for more information.
Driver head for Tamiya bruiser sand scorcher frog
snavon @fbe6d83 the head is smaller then the wild willy m38 driver but I think it will fit nice.
CC01 REAR AXLE HOUSING JOIN WITH DAMPER MOUNT
snavon @AFinstad I am sorry that the assembly did not go as smoothly as it should. I would not recommend to put shims in the assembly since the slop in the gears is compensated naturally while the gears are rotating. I am using this axle housing both front and rear for about two years now and never had problems and I abuse my jeep a lot. I hope you will be able to enjoy your axle housing eventually.
snavon commented on CC01 FRONT AXLE HOUSING by snavon
May 11, 2015
CC01 FRONT AXLE HOUSING
snavon @ChrisR1 You can find pictures and information on a forum thread I posted: http://scalebuildersguild.com/forum/showthread.php?22163-Tamiya-wrangler-(-CC02-style-)/page2 To complete the build you will need: 1. the internals of the cc01 axle. 2. cc01/ta03 axle. 3. 2X tamiya 54490 4. Hex Socket Grub Screw - M3 x 8mm or similar.
snavon @ChrisR1 This is a replacement to the independent suspention. Custom work will be needed to be done so it can fit.
Next
Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.