Home »  » Introductions » I opened my shop on shapeways!
Search Search  
I opened my shop on shapeways! [message #50265] Sat, 23 June 2012 11:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Leander  is currently offline Leander
Go to my shop
Hi shapeways visitors.
I want to introduce you to my shapeways shop. It has been around for 2-3 weeks now.

www.shapeways.com/shops/Alaskajoe

I mainly make individual cufflinks. Since I am an aerospace (engineering) student, which I wrote in my shop description too I hope, I wanted some Jet engine related cufflinks for myself. Now I have a shop and add a lot of other stuff regularly.
I have cufflinks of
-steaks
-rubiks cubes (I have a collection of different actual rubiks cubes so I am a fan of that hobby as well)
-flat screens
-pison rod

I also have keychains of most objects, especially concerning engineering.

I also started making jewelry for ladies who like to wear fancy things such as
-converse chucks earrings/pendants
-tequilla and salt earrings
-high heels earrings

So maybe I can adress a small group of potential customers with my stuff and feel free to comment on anything,

Leander

(Oh and don't worry about the scale model of the huge compressor I also have there. I needed to check if its printable at all for my prof at university because he is interested in an exhibition model for the course he teaches.)

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:New Designer From L.A
Next Topic:help with prosthetic
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.