Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » It arrived! » Kaleidoscope Clock
Search Search  
Kaleidoscope Clock [message #49645] Mon, 11 June 2012 01:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ceramicwombat  is currently offline ceramicwombat
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=17574&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=17575&private=0

A while back I decided I needed a wall clock and decided to make one through Shapeways. Rather than have it printed as a single piece, I took advantage of the different Strong & Flexible materials to make a model with contrasting colors.

The frame is the first part of the model (the purple in the photos above and black in the photos below) and is at Kaleidoscope Clock - Part A. The background, numbers, and hands (the white in the photos above and red in the photos below) are a single sprued model at Kaleidoscope Clock - Part B. The two models are designed for a specific clock mechanism available here. Assembly instructions are on the model pages.

I gave the purple and white version away and have a place in my house for the black and red version, but I am looking forward to Shapeways' next seasonal color rotation so I can try other color combinations.

index.php?t=getfile&id=17576&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=17577&private=0

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Emotional Robots
Next Topic:Snake Eating Tail Pendant / Earrings
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.