Home »  » Buying » I need help under standing shipping costs
Search Search  
I need help under standing shipping costs [message #49045] Tue, 29 May 2012 00:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Flubber  is currently offline Flubber
Go to all my models
Hi all I am new to Shapeways, live in the USA-Hawaii.
I went to the Sahpeways shipping info page to see what the cost will be and it says: USA $6.45 and then mentions additional import fees.

Didn't quite know what this meant, 6.45 per piece? per order? per box? So I went on the forums and I saw some post about Shapeways printing now being done in New York , and its effect on shipping and customs charges, but didn't see any conclusive info to resolve my questions.

So my questions:

Is there some info page on the Shapeways web site on shipping that I am not seeing?

What does the $6.45 USA shipping charge include, is it per order unlimited to size weight and quantity of models printed?

If I am in the USA will I be paying import fees, if so how can I determine what they will be?

For USA customers are items printed and shipped from the USA?

Thanks Flubber.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:PRICING - "STICKER SHOCK"
Next Topic:Need UPS Shipping cost to India?
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.