Home »  » 3D Applications » How do I boolean together subtools in Zbrush?
Search Search  
How do I boolean together subtools in Zbrush? [message #48521] Wed, 16 May 2012 09:47 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Relaxis  is currently offline Relaxis
Go to my shop
Hi guys,

I use Poser to get my base mesh and then I export to Zbrush, use subtool extraction and then usually I go to Subtool master and merge all, deleting the old subtools. Then I export the merged mesh as an stl in 3d print exporter.

SO far I've had mixed results, half of my models have no problems after being fixed in netfabb and others cannot be fixed - "surface not orientable" in netfabb and shapeways errors produce "mixed winding triangles" errors.

After one of the moderators looked at my model that I was having problems with he said that there were holes in the face from the teeth and that all the clothing meshes were seperate from the base mesh and they needed to be booleaned together - little help?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Any ZBrush users out there ?
Next Topic:Trouble with balance point testing (Softimage)
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.