Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeling Help
Search Search  
3D Modeling Help [message #48120] Wed, 09 May 2012 14:17 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Extraperson  is currently offline Extraperson
Go to all my models
Hi,

I've come up with a great idea for a new carrying case that is very specific for what I use it for. I use Wrigley's "Extra Long Lasting Flavor" gum packets to carry some small items around town. What I need now is a stronger packet with the same flexibility. I am brand new to any sort of modeling or 3D graphics, so I was hoping to find some help for this. There is nothing special about this task, just an identical look of the gum packet, inside and out. There is a set of dividers on the inside that separates the gum into 3 sections that is important for me to have and the way that the packet is opened should be the same. Like I said, it should look exactaly like a normal packet of "Extra" gum. If interested or if you have any questions, please leave a message on here or contact my email: xcountry2287@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your time,

-Extraperson

index.php?t=getfile&id=16692&private=0

• Attachment: extra.jpeg
    (Size: 8.72KB, Downloaded 178 time(s))

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Zippo
Next Topic:Artist needs a modeller - please give quote
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.