Home » Community » General Discussion » Default and Most Popular not working
Search Search  
Default and Most Popular not working [message #45433] Tue, 13 March 2012 19:35 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Since the thread discussing the problems we are encountering with the site since the new changes were introduced (sound familiar to a problem a few months ago?) here is another one:

If you enter Shapeways as a browsing shopper (i.e. do NOT log in) and got to your store (or any store) the order of models displayed is set to Default. Quite what Default is I don't know. At any rate if you change that to Most Popular NOTHING AT ALL CHANGES - all models stay in same position as the default one which, by the way, is NOT by most popular (which would seem logical to me to be the "Default" method).

Please fix this problem and, I suggest, make the "Default" view "Most Popular". Right now I have some less than ideal models that I did more or less as a test showing up first in my store!

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Injection molding from Shapeways Steel?
Next Topic:Google analytics now working anymore
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.