Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Work in progress » 9 Little pendants/charms in Silver, Silver Glossy and FUD
Search Search  
icon5.gif  9 Little pendants/charms in Silver, Silver Glossy and FUD [message #45431] Tue, 13 March 2012 19:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CharGyse  is currently offline CharGyse
Go to my shop

Which charm would you like to see printed in silver the most?[ 5 vote(s) ]
1.Design#1 - Four Petal Flower 1 / 20%
2.Design#2 - Sixteen Petals 4 / 80%
3.Design#3 - Suspended Coin 0 / 0%
4.Design#4 - Eight Petals Crossed 0 / 0%
5.Design#5 - Four Petal Flow 0 / 0%
6.Design#6 - Four Fountains 0 / 0%
7.Design#7 - Four Petals Bound 0 / 0%
8.Design#8 - Eight Petal Caught 0 / 0%
9.Design#9 - Eight Petal Floating 0 / 0%

Hey everyone. I've just finished uploading the last of the designs I've come up with so far. Here's a picture of them (I've put them all into one image to save on loading times):

index.php?t=getfile&id=15311&private=0

I've figured out that to get all of these nine printed out in all of the materials I have made them available in (so I can take photos of them), it would cost me about $878...

That's $384 for Silver, $429 for Glossy Silver, and $65 for the Frosted Ultra Detail.

I've also figured out that if one of them gets purchased 6 times, it will pay for the print of itself that I have to buy to take the photo of it (this goes for all of them).

I will probably be able to fork out for all the FUD versions before any sales are made - but I'd like to buy one design in Silver at some point to let me see, feel and show the difference, so I was wondering which design is most popular?

I do intend to eventually acquire photos of all of them in at least FUD and Silver...

Here are their individual links:

Design#1 - Design#2 - Design#3
Design#4 - Design#5 - Design#6
Design#7 - Design#8 - Design#9

Enjoys spending 98 hours a week learning, making and designing stuff. The picture of me as a kid is... pretty much what you're dealing with.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Bionic Man's Cross
Next Topic:Espresso & Sake Finger Cup
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.