Home » Community » General Discussion » Beyond Frustrated!
Search Search  
Beyond Frustrated! [message #44334] Wed, 22 February 2012 21:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MaxSMoke777  is currently offline MaxSMoke777
Go to my shop
I am so unbelievably frustrated with Shapeways and these ABSURD thickness checkers. I can't get a model printed which I've already printed numerous times before. Not only have I had versions this model printed over a half a dozen times before, but this latest version is the thickest version yet! You can see the page for the model, as well as PHOTOS OF IT IN MY HAND, right here:

http://www.shapeways.com/model/337120/pendragon_i01.html

I've been trying to get a copy for my friend in Milwaukee for over 7 months now! I don't know how many other ways to say it to staff, I HAVE ALREADY PROVEN THIS MODEL PRINTS!!!!!!!!

Now they are rejecting it based on the tapering edges at the base of the wing flaps! Are my dragon wings suppose to have blocky, thick edges? It's a tapered edge for god sakes! If we never had tapered edges, everything would look like blocks!

The model prints PERFECTLY! You can *SEE* photos of it! What is the question here???

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Smithsonian Aims to Make All Objects In Museum Collection 3-D-Printable
Next Topic:Check out my Kickstarter sculpt project!
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.