Home » Support » 3D Design » I made a 3d design in c4d but can't upload it
Search Search  
I made a 3d design in c4d but can't upload it [message #33180] Tue, 23 August 2011 20:10 UTC Go to previous message
avatar 0fftime  is currently offline 0fftime
Go to all my models
Hello everybody!
I'm 0fftime(ruben),
and i've made a picture frame for my mom. And i'd like to print it. But i've made it in Cinema 4D and i don't know whats wrong with the design. So i'd like to ask if someone could take a look at it? I've made some sketches some paper and then scanned these. I remade them in photoshop and then i exported the work path to an .ai file wich i imported to Cinema 4D. I gave the spline object an extrude nurbs and caps. I might not really look like a picture frame but that's oke. And i've got another question does somebody know how i can get it 21 cm long and 15 height? I can't figure how to do it in Cinema 4D since it's way to little to see then!

Also sorry for my bad English but i'm 14 years old and trying to do as good as is possible for me Embarassed .

Thanks,

0fftime

PS: I've included a rar with all the files that i used. I used the 3ds file for uploading.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Wall thickness
Next Topic:Ring help
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.