Home » Community » It arrived! » Cake Topper
Search Search  
Cake Topper [message #30579] Mon, 11 July 2011 00:00 UTC Go to previous message
avatar TurtlesAreCool  is currently offline TurtlesAreCool
Go to my shop
On the second try, the cake topper has been printed to my satisfaction. This model, once painted, will be placed on top of the wedding cake of a former college roommate of mine. It is intended to be a representation of the two of them in "fantasy" style. Now, all that remains is to paint it in the black/white/red/silver scheme I'm planning...

The model is a little over 3.5 inches tall, in case you are wondering. I'm guessing it weighs about 3-4 ounces, so it shouldn't be too heavy for the cake at all.

Regarding the pictures, I confess that I was a little lazy with these shots. I'm about *this* far from getting a new camera, as mine is a 6-year-old cheap digital one. If I jump for a better quality camera, I'll probably get a lightbox set up so I don't have to do my ghetto setup using Shapeways boxes and a few pieces of paper. Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=9924&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=9925&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=9926&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=9927&private=0

• Attachment: 1-front.JPG
    (Size: 105.53KB, Downloaded 464 time(s))

• Attachment: 2-left.JPG
    (Size: 116.26KB, Downloaded 469 time(s))

• Attachment: 3-back.JPG
    (Size: 109.91KB, Downloaded 461 time(s))

• Attachment: 4-right.JPG
    (Size: 117.46KB, Downloaded 464 time(s))

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:the WOW continues ...
Next Topic:Elemental Cube - new record (world's smallest Rubik's Cube 8mm)
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.