Home »  » Co-Creator Feedback » Co-Creator Basics Please?
Search Search  
Co-Creator Basics Please? [message #27996] Sun, 22 May 2011 02:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar vagore  is currently offline vagore
Go to my shop
I am currently trying to make a ring available in multiple sizes. I have a few questions though:

1. I have setup my co-creator so that the customer can select a size. I have only uploaded (1) model to Shapeways.com, so how do different sizes work? Am I notified to then upload a specified ring size when it is ordered or do I upload them now somehow so that they are available to the customer without waiting on me to resize it?

2. The price on the specified items has increased quite dramatically since I changed them to co-creator, it added probably 40% to the item. Is this normal and if so, are my returns increased or is it just on behalf of Shapeways? It still shows the original (lower) price under the select material section, but now when you go to order, it shows another (higher) price.

3. Is there anything else I should know about co-creating templates before jumping in head first?

Thanks in advance.

Vagore - Creativelore

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Web Bugs With Co-Creator
Next Topic:Can't find where to upload a file?
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.