Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Original Train & Rail
Search Search  
Original Train & Rail [message #26741] Fri, 29 April 2011 16:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar fx  is currently offline fx
Go to my shop
I write under my second username (my other is... fx2 -what a surprise!-).Since the beginning of the Shapeways private beta launch in mid 2008, I printed railway stuff using Shapeways. Until now, it was only for myself.

Since we can't open a second shop under the same username, I used my "old" username. After several attempts where several javascripts errors were thrown -the same kind of errors that led me in the past to create my second account !-, I was able to open it! Smile

I create some original railway scale accessories that aren't made by any manufacturer I'm aware of. I will testprint them in the new material as soon I hit the $25 min. order. they have some fine features, but I think the parts should look nice once printed, or at least be recognisable... I already printed parts in the past* with this technology.
I'm really wondering if Shapeways can be a suitable platform to sell this kind of very specialized scenery accessories or if I need to use a well-known online auction site to sell repackaged items... Future will tell.

*Shapeways didn't existed then, or maybe as top-secret early alpha under another name...

Shapeways shop first page seems to be well indexed by Google. However that's apparently not the case with the product pages.That's why I try the following below.

---Please don't mind, gg indexing experiment below---
H0 1:87 hydrant / borne d'incendie à l'échelle 1/87ème HO

[Updated on: Fri, 29 April 2011 16:06 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:A Default Material
Next Topic:Improvement voting system
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.