Home » Community » It arrived! » My Earth Defence Fleet
Search Search  
My Earth Defence Fleet [message #16307] Wed, 18 August 2010 05:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Gosric  is currently offline Gosric
Go to my shop
Finally after all sorts of issues trying to get the walls and guns to print my Earth Fleet arrived,(Edited to add somewhat better pics), Along with the space pirate battleship Lorelei...It took forever to get it right but now i have the 'formula' (i sound like a mad scientist *L*) The triple turrets each have individual barrels,and the bridge has the correct windows etc which, along with hull thickness, were the main details responsible for all my remodelling. Persistence pays.. (and on that note i would like to thank the people who ordered ships from me and continued to do so even after they wouldnt print at first)
(coming up, fighters, a frigate, torpedo bomber and some adversaries)

index.php?t=getfile&id=4610&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=4611&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=4612&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=4613&private=0

[Updated on: Fri, 20 August 2010 00:45 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Today is the Day of the Tentacle !
Next Topic:Variations on a Theme
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.