Home » Community » General Discussion » Can't edit Model details after uploaded...
Search Search  
Can't edit Model details after uploaded... [message #83309] Thu, 16 January 2014 18:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar UsefulIdiotDesign  is currently offline UsefulIdiotDesign
Go to my shop
I got the model in, it shows up on the site but it seems that the layout of the "edit detail" page has changed yet again.

I can't see my default materials pricing, or set it for that matter. The "Save Changes" button just kinda floats up and down the screen as I scroll. And after I hit it... nothing happens.

Do I have to update my Internet Explorer.. again? Do I have to stop using XP? Do I need to upgrade my flash player to the latest and greatest as well?

Sorry if I sound cranky but it just seems like everytime I get on here, something changes or moves.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 January 2014 19:00 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:What kind of grease or lubricant is safe for use with WSF and BSF
Next Topic:What is the best plastic for use in an Aquarium? Can't float, or release toxic materials
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.