Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Futuristic Idea? 3D Modeling, Toy Design, Product Design is my game. Friendly, Fast, Fun projects.
Search Search  
Futuristic Idea? 3D Modeling, Toy Design, Product Design is my game. Friendly, Fast, Fun projects. [message #70088] Wed, 19 June 2013 10:47 UTC
avatar johnot  is currently offline johnot
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=45637&private=0

Hello Shapewayers,

Been on vacation so my apologies for all those I have yet to respond to! As a 3D Modeler, Animator, and 3D Consultant in New York I can help you realize your 3D idea from its beginning stages to brilliant 3D model finish. I specialize in Toy Design, Jewelry, and Industrial/Mechanical Design. Should you have a wild idea or a simple one, we can work together to produce high quality results.

Rates are fixed/Revision Retainers apply/Projects include: Proposal + Render+Model.
Paypal preferred. Quotes & Contracts based on scale and artist/client approved payment plan.
Feel free to email 24/7
Happy 3D'ing!

Best,

John
johnotdesign@gmail.com

http://johnot.viewbook.com/album/johnot-3dmodel

[Updated on: Thu, 21 November 2013 19:23 UTC]

Read Message
Previous Topic:LOOKING 4 MODELLER-JEWELLERY PROJECT- URGENT
Next Topic:3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.