Home » Community » General Discussion » Weekend Contest #12: Create Your Own Lego-compatible Add-on
Search Search  
Weekend Contest #12: Create Your Own Lego-compatible Add-on [message #68242] Fri, 17 May 2013 14:45 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=32603&private=0

(Image: Lego Ring by MulderandSkully)

I was browsing the list of Lego-compatible add-ons on Shapeways earlier this week and couldn't believe my eyes - the list DOESN'T END! Check out cool examples like Triangle Lego, the Lego Barrette Clip, the little Electric Guitar or this Lego Arduino Brick.

It really got my ideas going, and I'm wondering if it will for you, too. What can you think up that will connect with your Lego?

To get started, grab a Lego Brick .STL file from Thingyverse, or download the über-awesome Free Universal Construction kit.

How to Enter

Design anything that will fit on a Lego brick or character. Post your work here on the forum, and add a picture! Deadline is Monday evening, midnight.

What's the prize?

$25 to use towards your creation, or any other Shapeways purchase.

That's all?

Certainly. Have fun! I'm off to play with my Lego now.

[Updated on: Fri, 17 May 2013 14:56 UTC]

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Complaints
Next Topic:Printing a coin
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.