Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3d Figure sculptor needed
Search Search  
3d Figure sculptor needed [message #67449] Sat, 04 May 2013 22:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Sadwargamer  is currently offline Sadwargamer
Go to my shop
Hi,

Looking for a reliable, figure sculptor.

Requirement is for a 28mm scale model at measured from floor to eyes of an historical figure - full brief provided including images,dimensions, poses etc.

Sculptor should be aware of 3d print limitations (envisiontec, solidscape, DWS printers) and preferably aware of the needs of 28mm scale models for the war gaming hobby. (ie some parts of model-are over-scaled - eg hands, weapons. ie zbrush, claytools etc can show amazing detail but 1. printers are no capable of reproducing and 2. not suitable for casting in resin or metal....

Initial requirement is for single sculpt in three poses - assuming every thing pans out then multiple sculpts (ie variants on clothing/accessories and poses required) - this would hopefully develop into a very extensive range.

in first instance please email me some examples of you work, turn around times and typical rates (UK£, EURO or US$) - thanks

regards
andy

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Horror related models needed
Next Topic:Need help on a Rubik's cube shape mod
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.