Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » [FOR HIRE] Certified Solidworks Professional 3D Modeller
Search Search  
[FOR HIRE] Certified Solidworks Professional 3D Modeller [message #67351] Thu, 02 May 2013 20:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bwanamukubwa  is currently offline bwanamukubwa
Go to all my models
About me:
I'm an engineer and love to imagine and create models. I'm always looking for a new way of doing things and enjoy analytical thinking.

Expertise:
I have been using Solidworks extensively for the past 8 years and am a Certified Solidworks Professional.

Experience:
Managed many projects from inception to fabrication, references available upon request.

Portfolio:
to follow.. a lot of the work i have done for my company is probably proprietary

Rate:
Negotiable

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:3D modeler for hire
Next Topic:AVAILABLE FOR HIRE - Product/Mechanical Designer for all your design needs[in Waterloo, Ontario]
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.