Home » Support » Bug Reporting » MM converting to Inch on upload?
Search Search  
MM converting to Inch on upload? [message #65501] Thu, 04 April 2013 21:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MossyStump  is currently offline MossyStump
Go to all my models
I've recently uploaded my first project, (It's private) it's of a coin. The coin is 4mm thick, and while uploading I select MM as the scale, but when it's finished uploading the product is shown in inches instead. (Not in correct scale, it WAS 50mm wide, now it's 4inch wide (twice the size))

I'm at a loss as to what I should do, I've obviously screwed up somewhere down the line

Edit: "(rescaled during upload to current size)" For all my attempts as uploading in the MM scale, how do I prevent this? It meets the minimum requirements for thickness, I don't understand why it would automatically change the scale like that... Is it because the _face_ of my coin is less than 3mm? the coin itself is 3.5mm, with the face extrusion (and edges) .5mm on top of that. Is that the problem, does _every_ step have to be over 3mm?

[Updated on: Thu, 04 April 2013 22:18 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Payment Gateways Other Than Paypal
Next Topic:not rendering entire object
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.