Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Have files that need split up/ minor corrections made.
Search Search  
Have files that need split up/ minor corrections made. [message #64725] Sat, 23 March 2013 19:39 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Mechanoid  is currently offline Mechanoid
Go to my shop
I, and my friends are not 3D modelers, We do not have the programs or the skills. We have files that were made by other 3D modelers who have vanished that require splitting up, slight enlargements, and very minor corrections that need to be made. We do have some .obj files as well that just need some tweeking done.

These files are ours, we paid 3D modelers to create them for us. We would be willing to pay half upfront, the rest once the file is done. There is nothing that needs to be designed, just minor repairs to some, but mainly just taking large files, and splitting them up into much smaller files.

If your willing to work with us, and fallow through with what you say, send us a private message thru ShapeWays, please.

Samantha

I.D.I.C. = Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:resize required
Next Topic:3 wheeled roadster - Repair and color needed - hire
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.