Home » Community » General Discussion » Weekend Contest #6: Reuse a Plastic Bottle
Search Search  
Weekend Contest #6: Reuse a Plastic Bottle [message #64661] Fri, 22 March 2013 14:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=29507&private=0

The 'Bicycle Bottle Fender Mount' by Michael Mueller has been on my mind all week. It is a super clever way to re-use a plastic bottle. I would love to see if you can come up with something similar this weekend!

http://www.shapeways.com/model/847987/bicycle-bottle-fender- mount.html

You have until Monday morning 18:00, GMT+1 to come up with your ideas!

How to enter

Model your bottle add-on, upload it to your gallery, tag it with 'WeekendContest6' and post the link and picture here (upload the image, and click 'Insert image into message body' to embed it in your forum message).

Who wins?

You decide! Visit the model that you like most, and add it to your favorites. The model with the most votes wins.

What's the prize?

Eternal fame! Kudos from the Shapeways team! Riches! Okay, well, the winner will get a $25 gift certificate.

That's all?

Yep, grab a drink (keep the bottle!), goof around in your favorite modeling app this weekend and have fun!

Bart

[Updated on: Fri, 22 March 2013 16:01 UTC]

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Shipping to Russia
Next Topic:Guidelines for critical dimensions and snap-fits?
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.