Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » 3D Design » Custom Phone Case
Search Search  
Custom Phone Case [message #63396] Thu, 07 March 2013 00:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Lukin  is currently offline Lukin
Go to all my models
So I was just browsing through all the different phone cases on the site and I noticed that it's pretty much only for the Iphone, so I figured I'd try to google for a 3D model of a phone case for my phone (Samsung Nexus S), so that I could make my own, but I couldn't find one.
So.. Now I'm wondering if someone has made their own model for a case of their phone, and if so, what should you focus on, what is the easiest way to get a base done? I highly doubt I'm alone about wanting to make a case for my specific phone, so if anyone could give me some pointers or take the time to make a simple tutorial, it would be highly appreciated. Razz
I'd try to make one and just test it out and make adjustments if it wasn't for the fact that I live in Sweden and the cost for shipping and the material cost would add up pretty quickly if I didn't get it right the first few times.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Non-Manifold out of nowhere?
Next Topic:UNIDADES BLENDER
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.